How does BidRunner work?
NEVER MISS OUT ON AN AUCTION AGAIN
BidRunner is an automated bidding tool that bids for you when you cannot follow the auction online or your attention is on another auction. It's a great tool, easy to use and is very effective for winning auctions. Using BidRunner guarantees your bid will be placed within the parameters you set.
Setting up your BidRunner:
1. Select the auction you would like to bid on and click the image or product link.
2. BidRunner is located on the bottom right hand side.
3. Enter the amount you would like to bid from (example $0.67).
4. Enter the amount you would like to bid to (example $2.50).
5. Enter the total number of bids you would like to place (example 25).
6. Click on "ADD."
7. Your new BidRunner will be immediately displayed under the My BidRunner tab.
1. Your BidRunner can be deleted anytime BEFORE the BidRunner tool starts bidding for you. Once your BidRunner is bidding on an auction for you, it cannot be deleted.
2. Active BidRunners will be canceled once your win limits are reached. Any unused bids will be returned to your account.
3. A maximum of 400 BidRunner bids can be active per auction. A maximum of 1,200 BidRunner bids can be active in all auctions.
4. Special limitations apply to New Customers during the first week: Only one BidRunner can be set at a time, with a maximum of 50 bids per setting.
Setting your BidRunner for Capped Auctions:
1. For Capped Auctions, BidRunners can either be set by a price range OR by the number of bids to fire at the Capped Price.
2. When using the price range, the “Bid To” price cannot be set higher than the Capped Price. If the BidRunner has bids remaining once it reaches the Capped Price, it will continue firing until all bids are used.
3. Once the auction reaches the Capped Price, you will no longer be able to specify a price range for your BidRunner. You will only be able to specify the number of bids to fire.
4. A maximum of 2 BidRunners can be set at one time at the Capped Price.