Auction ID: 524202 Garmin Dash Cam 20
Garmin Dash Cam is an easy-to-use high-definition driving recorder with 2.3-inch LCD display.
- SONOS PLAY:1 Speaker
- Acer Chromebook 11.6-In Laptop
- Amazon Echo
- Amazon Echo - White
- Arlo Smart Home Camera System
- Best Choice Kids Ride On Car
- Black & Decker 4 Combo Kit
- Black+Decker Cordless Chainsaw
- Bose SoundLink Mini Speaker II
- Braun Series 7 Shaver
- CANON PIXMA iP110 Printer
- Champion Portable Generator
- Cobra Drive HD Dash Cam
- Escort Passport S55 Detector
- Fitbit Blaze Smart Watch
- Garmin Dash Cam 20
- Honeywell Allergen Remover
- Honeywell Portable Air Cooler
- HP Stream 11" Laptop PC
- iRobot Braava Mopping Robot
- JoyPlus 360 Panorama VR Camera
- Kindle Voyage WiFi w/ Offers
- LG 32-Inch 720p LED HDTV
- Logitech G910 Gaming Keyboard
- Magellan GPS Camera Navigator
- Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer
- Panasonic Smart Blu-Ray Player
- Petcube Interactive Pet Camera
- Polaroid Snap Instant Camera
- Polaroid Z2300 Instant Camera
- Rejuvenator Portable Sauna
- Samsung 4K HD Blu-ray Player
- Samsung Chromebook 3
- Samsung Dual-View Smart Camera
- Shark Rocket Upright Vacuum
- Shark Sonic Duo Carpet Cleaner
- TCL 32-In Roku Smart LED TV
- TCL 32in 720p Roku LED TV
|Item Retail Price:||$199.99|
Garmin Dash Cam 20
Record in High Definition
Garmin Dash Cam is an easy-to-use high-definition driving recorder with 2.3-inch LCD display. It records both audio and video, with GPS for detailed time and location data pinpointing exactly where and when events occurred. Mount the camera to your windshield and record your drive in 1080p, 720p or WVGA. Dash Cam records in a continuous loop, using the included 4 GB microSD™ card. To add more memory, add a larger microSD card (accepts up to 32 GB, sold separately. Class 10 required). Play back the footage on the LCD display or review later on your computer.
Your Eyewitness That Never Blinks
No need to worry about starting and stopping. If Dash Cam is plugged into a powered source, it is recording.
All footage is stamped with time and location so you know exactly when and where events occurred. When reviewing footage on your computer, you’ll have a record of latitude, longitude, date, time, speed and direction of travel.
The camera features automatic incident detection (G-Sensor) with customizable sensitivity settings. When an incident – like hard braking or a collision – is detected, your camera knows to save the current, last and next recordings; thereby, preserving a complete record of the event.
For a close-up view of vehicle or property damage, you can remove Dash Cam from your vehicle and take snapshots.
Garmin Dash Cam 20 Standalone Driving Recorder:
- HD GPS-enabled standalone driving recorder with 2.3-inch LCD display
- Take still images, even remove from vehicle, to capture collision damage
- Integrated microphone records the sounds inside your vehicle
- Incident Detection (G-Sensor) automatically saves footage of collisions and incidents
- Play back the footage on the LCD display or review later on your computer
» Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, or Dwolla
» Contiguous US: $11.99
AK, HI, PR: $19.18
(shipping not available to Yukon, Northwest Territories, or Nunavut)
» Within 14 days in the original packaging.
Bids are non-refundable.