Auction ID: 537924 Did You Feed the Dog?
Green means your dog has been fed, Silver means your dog hasn't been fed.
- Salt & Pepper Shaker Set
- 6-Cavity Nonstick Donut Pan
- AcuRite Indoor Humidity Monitor
- Bamboo Cutting Board Set
- Black+Decker F210 Steam Iron
- Candle Holder Wall Sconce Set
- Cell Phone Wallet
- Desktop Wooden Bowling Game
- Did You Feed the Dog?
- Digital Luggage Scale
- Heated Car Windshield Scraper
- I Love You More Coffee Mug
- Ice Cream Kite
- Keyhole Light Lamp
- Kiss Gold Cellphone Pouch
- LunchBlox Sandwich Kit
- Meister Toe Warmer Booties
- Night Light Glow Teddy Bear
- NiZHi Mini Digital Player
- NoCry Cut Resistant Gloves
- Oceans Adult Coloring Book Set
- Pearl Silver Stud Earrings
- Polar Fleece Low Profile Cap
- Portable Mini Phone Tripod
- Silicone Egg Ring (4-Pack)
- The Perfect Friend Poster
- ThermaFur Heated Fleece Gloves
- Thumbs-up Phone Stand
- Ty Winks Elephant
- VTech Slide Smart Phone
- Wonder Woman Kitchen Apron
|Item Retail Price:||$11.99|
Did You Feed the Dog?
Whenever there is a dog and more than one person in a household, it is inevitable that the question 'Did You Feed the Dog?' will be asked...most likely on a daily basis. With our new product (aptly named: Did You Feed the Dog?), any confusion around this commonly asked question will quickly disappear. It is about the size of a double wall switch and can be mounted anywhere that's convenient for you and your family. Whenever the dog is fed, you simply move the appropriate slider to the right and then slide them all back at the beginning of the week. If there is every any question about whether or not the dog has been fed, simply look and the device...simple as that. No batteries required.
Stylish Brush Metal Appearance
Simple Color Coding
Green means your dog has been fed, Silver means your dog hasn't been fed
Sliders 'click' in place
The sliders have been engineered to 'click' in place and are not subject to being bumped out of place.
Made from high impact ABS plastic
Sturdy enough for any home and engineered to last after years of use. This is a unit that has been solidly built; not some flimsy plastic trinket.
Did You Feed the Dog?
- Constructed of high-impact ABS plastic, it mounts almost anywhere and is easy to use
- Simply move one of the sliders after you've fed the dog and slide them all back each week
- Helps reduce obesity in dogs due to over-feeding and teaches kids about responsibility
- Mounting options included
» Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, or Dwolla
» Contiguous US: $3.99
AK, HI, PR: $6.38
(shipping not available to Yukon, Northwest Territories, or Nunavut)
» Within 14 days in the original packaging.
Bids are non-refundable.