Dewalt Cordless Screwdriver
Recently sold for $13.44, $9.22, and $46.55
Fast, efficient, and versatile, the DEWALT DW920K-2 1/4-inch 7.2-volt cordless two-position screwdriver kit features heavy-duty construction, the convenience of variable speed, and a 7.2-volt battery pack for quick charging and longer run time in small fastening applications. It's ideal for professional use and comes with two batteries, a charger, bit, and kit box for easy storage and portability.
80 Inch-Pounds Max Torque for Heavy-Duty Fastening Applications
Compact and powerful, this DEWALT DW920K-2 1/4-Inch 7.2-volt cordless two-position screwdriver kit provides 80 inch-pounds of maximum torque output for a superior power-to-weight ratio in a variety of fastening applications.
Variable Speed for Improved Control and Versatility
As versatile as it is robust, the DW920K-2 offers the convenience of variable speed (0-500 RPM) to match the correct speed to the job at hand, as well as a reversing trigger switch for fastening and pre-drilling into wood, plastic, and light-gauge metal.
Adjustable Handle for a Better Grip
Designed to be as user-friendly as it is efficient, the DW920K-2 features an adjustable two-position handle that allows for operation as both in-line tool and an angled grip for tight spaces and overhead work, increasing your project flexibility. And a heavy-duty metal hinge provides secure and sustained two-position lock.
Minimize Downtime and Boost Productivity
To minimize downtime, an industrial, quick-release, hex-shank chuck allows for quick screwdriver-bit change and prevents bit run out. For added convenience, both a 7.2-volt battery pack and an electric brake enhance productivity.
DEWALT DW920K-2 1/4-Inch 7.2-Volt Cordless Two-Position Screwdriver Kit:
• 80 inch-pounds of maximum torque output provides superior power-to-weight ratio in variety of fastening applications
• Adjustable two-position handle allows for operation as both in-line and pistol-grip
• Variable speed and reversing trigger switch provides 0-500 RPM for fastening and pre-drilling
• Industrial quick-release hex-shank chuck allows for quick screwdriver bit change and prevents bit run out
• 7.2-volt battery pack allows for longer run time and charges in one hour
Live Tools Auctions